CONTRACT DRAFTING & NEGOTIATION
Personal Focus and Customized Contracts:
At Conticello, P.A. we understand that contract drafting & negotiation skills are often unique to the business area or goal. Not every transaction is the same, even if you are offering the same service to the general public. To have the most effective representation it is imperative that your law firm be effective at three core functions: (1) understanding what their client’s ultimate goals and key points are of the proposed relationship; (2) having the ability to effectively and efficiently draft and customize provisions in the Contract; (3) negotiating effectively and closing the deal while ensuring the ultimate goals and key points are maintained.
Some lawyers and law firms churn out boilerplate contracts for their clients without much regard to the specifics of a deal. After all the contracts are executed it is the contracting parties, not the attorneys, that are locked in a relationship for the length of the contract. At Conticello, P.A. we personalize our approach to each contract drafting & negotiation project to get the best terms and deals for our clients.
Client’s Ultimate Goals and Key Terms:
At Conticello, P.A., we immediately seek out the following information: (1) the client’s ultimate goals in the proposed deal; (2) the client’s key terms & those with flexibility; and (3) how closely the contractual relationship will be with the other party. We spend the time at the front end asking the necessary questions to understand these aspects, before we start drafting contracts or negotiating a deal.
Mr. Conticello has successfully negotiated hundreds of agreements to execution and can help you or your business on its next contractual matter. We have experience in drafting, editing and negotiating a wide array of contracts, including:
- Technology based agreements – such as Software licensing, Software Implementation, SaaS and Cloud based agreements, Data Warehousing and Technology Distribution Agreements;
- Professional Services Agreements;
- Privacy, Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- High risk business process outsourcing agreements;
- Business Purchase and Acquisitions;
- Business Associate Agreements;
- Healthcare Services Agreements;
- Entertainment Agreements;
- Distribution Agreements
- Purchase Orders;
- Various complex commercial-based transactions (including multi-party transactions);
- Settlement Agreements;
- Commercial real estate leases SNDA’s; and
- Reinsurance Agreements.